Friday, January 29, 2016

Thank you,thank you


Shaking just shaking . Rolling just rolling . The tears are flowing just flowing . My body mind and soul are lost somewhere in between feeling and not feeling -not numb but not alive . Time to say goodbye. Time to move on to the next world . You did good things in the first and your being rewarded up in heaven.   Wish I could have seen u one last time smiling at me and surprising me with a funny remark -u never dissapointed with your quick whit.  Thank you for all the wisdom ..for all the love ...all the time.. For showing me what a strong family man is . I want to be like you , it's the most that I can do. I don't want to do my best. I want to do your best because your best is so much better. I Can't wait until we meet again. Until that time Thank u thank u❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment