Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Destination: 7th Floor

Step inside. 
The next world is waiting
Destination, 7th floor.

Reaching out, reaching up
In slow motion 
being elevated


Softly he sang:

Take me 2 the 7th floor
A love is waiting
that  I've never known before

Take me 2 the 7th floor 
 The aftershow

His smile curved wide
 but just 2 one side
As he began flowing
2 the next paradigm


Softly he sang:

Take me 2 the 7th floor, I've given all I can. There is no more
Take me 2 the 7th floor,  A new world awaits me

A new world 2 explore

His breathing slowing
A  peaceful wind blowing
A bright light in sight
glowing
glowing




Softly he whispered

Take me 2 the 7th floor, Where we dance as spirits, 
Our flesh no more

Take me 2 the 7th floor, Another song is playing
 I can hear the chords


 In Each beat, Each string, Each horn
 Music Divine

I am Reborn

on 
The 7th floor



No comments:

Post a Comment