Monday, June 6, 2016

Eye was not alone

Far from alone 
All my children with me

Thousands marched around 
Others danced or swooned 
Makin papa proud
In that elevator -- it was no empty room 

The beautiful ones smiled 
While Anastesia held her hands beneath my head 

We Raved unto the joy fantastic
Hand in hand we Walked in Sand

With starfish and coffe playing mellow
Blue limousine was there all colored in Yellow

Took me 2 graffiti bridge and saw that reason 2 believe 
Felt so beautiful love and blessed

Six was blasting but was overtaken by 7
Perfect harmonies dreamin about u 
Whispering Eye wish u heaven 

So take heart and smile my Fams
4 I was far from  alone 
Love 2the 9s held my left hand 
While beautiful strange held my right

In peace I punched that higher floor 
This was not music this was a trip

1000 hugs and kisses embraced my soul
Into the light

Now all is alright.




2 comments: